Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Little Catchin’ Up…

I have not blogged in a couple of days, so I wanted to get y’all caught up on everything that has gone on around here the past few days.


Lets begin…


Saturday we went to Michael’s grandmother’s 90th birthday party. It was nice to see his family, especially his parents!


I love my husband, but his phone… not so much!


Michael Driving



Grandmother’s Happy Birthday cake


Mozelle Cake



Jacob pouting because he did not get his way…

Jacob Pouty



Tyler giving me a goofy smile


Tyler Goofy Smile



The thought these were the coolest ‘flowers’.


Pretty Weed




Sunday we, well Michael, got busy on tilling up the yard so he could lay the sod for me.



It was 97* outside.


That is what I call love!



Yard1



Coolest thing ever invented! It really made a world of difference.


Yard2



Hour 5… almost done tilling up the yard


Yard3



Best shot of the whole day!


Yard4



Tilling is done! Time for new grass.


Yard5



Jacob was ‘helping’ his daddy put the new grass down.


Yard7



Only 500 square feet to go…


Yard9



Baylee, my beautiful baby girl


Yard6



And he’s done! The yard looks amazing!


Yard10



And Michael took the day off Monday, so we hung out and ate lunch, then hung the TV above the fireplace.


I am happy to say we both worked together, and we don’t hate each other .


Living Room1

No comments:

Post a Comment