Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: Verse 8!

You may notice that I am missing Siesta Scripture numbers 6 and 7. And trust me I feel horrible about it. I am going to try and get caught up, but before I do I am going to post number 8, and I’m even 5 days late on this one! But, I am already planning mine for the 1st of the month.

Even though I have not been keeping up with my Siesta Scriptures, I have been reading my Bible almost every night, doing a Beth Moore study and trying to read more in depth after our sermons on Sundays. So, I’m not slacking completely.

If you would like to read all the wonderful verses that everyone has submitted, head on over to Beth’s blog Living Proof Ministries to check it out. And I am getting so excited because Living Proof Live is only a little over 4 months away.


Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1


No comments:

Post a Comment