Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wild West Texas Wind

Here are a couple of shots from yesterday evening. The winds blew around 45 mph all day long. It has been so bad that the past two days I have barely been able to wear my contacts and when my boys noses run, it looks like mud. Gross I know. We are in such a desperate need of rain right now that it is not even funny. The Farmers Almanac summer outlook looks promising for some rain in the next two months. We can only hope and pray that they are right.

When I took these pictures there was so much dust in the air the sun was barely visible.


Here is looking to the west…

Dusty Sunset


And this one was looking to the north…

Dutsty Tuesday

{This shot is really bad. I forgot to put my telephoto zoom lens on and as a result I have this grainy picture *sigh*
The point of the photo was to show y’all how dusty if was outside. Dirt was all you could see in any direction.}

No comments:

Post a Comment