Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

aqua chevron and cowhide

Last week I posted an inspiration board I put together for my living room that featured bright oranges. But the more I looked at it the more I didn't like it. So I took it down.

I got to thinking about everything I had and really wanted to use as much as possible so I could use the money for other things. So in saying that I made up another inspiration board that has a completely different look and feel than the first.

I won't lie. I like this one so much better! It feels nice and comfortable. And the best part is my hubby approves. Here is the little inspiration board I put together using things that I already have lying around and just adding a few here and there.


And here is how my living room looks right now... It's progress :)


Here is a close-up of the flowers on the coffee table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment