Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

what i ate wednesday


Here I am again doing another What I Ate Wednesday.  I know that makes TWO in a row! That never happens!

Anyhoo, this post should be titled What I Drank Wednesday since I forgot to take pics of my food this week. I know. I'm sad too. It has just been a busy week.

These Ocean Spray sparkling drinks are uh-may-zing! I can't drink normal cranberry juice, but these I can drink all day.


I have also been craving these Sweet Leaf Iced Teas. I am a huge peach fan and these are perfect. My only complaint is they don't make them big enough. *sigh*


And I have been drinking Naked fruit smoothies for a while now. They are perfect for on the go when I don't have a chance to eat a proper breakfast before I start my day. I will upload my pic if it ever downloads :) It finally downloaded :)


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can head on over to Jenn's blog and check out all the other yummy posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment