Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

what i ate wednesday


It is What I Ate Wednesday time again y'all!

This week has just flown by hasn't it?

My week was kinda boring to say the least. I always start my day with a cup of coffee. Unless I'm sick and even then it is a toss up. 

I face planted in some yummy shrimp cocktail that our friend made. 
I swear I could eat it every day

I had been craving Schlotzsky's so we went there and I had a sandwich. 
It hit the spot. 

Then for breakfast I like to mix me some blueberries and bananas with a splash of milk. It's a really good breakfast even though my hubby thinks it's gross :) 

And lastly, I had the most amazing creme brûlée! It was my first and I fell. in. love. 
It was so good. I just have to be super careful seeing how I am allergic to milk, eggs and sugar. Hehe. 

I hope you stop by to see all of the other posts over at Jenn's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment