Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

the great hair debate

Okay okay...

It may not be that big of a deal to most, but it is to me. My hair appointment is coming up quick and I have been wanting to do something different for a looooong time now. The problem is I'm chicken. Right now my hair is pretty long. Like when straightened the longest layer is past my bra.

But I can no longer deny my true feelings. I must confess... (shhh! don't tell my hubby) Long hair, especially thick long hair is a pain is the a** to work with on a daily basis. And not only is my hair long and thick, but it is wavy/borderline curly. There are places where I have ringlets. It's just no fun! Maybe if I had a job to get dressed up for every day it would be different. But I don't. My hair gets washed, dried and thrown into a ponytail most days. Sometimes church is the exception. It just depends on what my morning was like. And when I flat iron it I have to have it on the highest setting and it takes for-ev-er!

Since I am the kinda girl that likes to see what my hair will look like before I make the big decision I downloaded the InStyle Hair app for my iPad. All you do is download a picture and try on as many styles as you want! It's great! Here are my favorites...

My hair would still be long, but with some cute bangs. 
Sadly, even bangs scare me lol


I really love this cut!
It's just scary to whack off that much hair.


Here is another short one that I like.
Can you tell I really like short hair :)


There it is. Next week at my appointment I will have to make a decision.
 I would love to hear opinions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment