Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday BBQ Ideas...

I am planning a birthday bbq for Michael's 25th birthday that is comming up in May. So far I have the invitations which I made with Microsoft Word I couldn't figure out how to download it so here is what the invitation says (and it has a cute little grill in the background):

Come join us for
A BBQ celebrating Michael’s 25th birthday

Friday May 29th
@ 7pm

Our House

RSVP

Hope to see y’all there!
I wasn't going to do anything real big but I invited family and a few friends. The biggest part for me is going to be keeping it a secret. I am horrible at keeping things from him!
I figured we could serve hamburgers and hot dogs and then I would make a birthday cake for him. Do you have any other ideas for the food?!? I will have a variety of things to drink and and some chips and stuff. I don't want to go overboard but I want him to have a good time too!
If you have any suggestions or anything I would love to hear them!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think low key is the most fun. You don't want to be stressed out or anything. A fruit salad or veggies might be nice to round out the meal if your guests will eat that type of thing.

    ReplyDelete