Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Herbs, Peppers and Tomatoes OH MY!

The mesquite bushes are in full bloom and my wonderful husband made my garden perfect for me to transplant my plants. He really worked hard making sure he ground was soft enough and fertalized right. I don't know what I would do without him!!! Here are some pictures of my garden...



These are my herbs: Rosemary, Tarragon, Basil, Dill, Thyme Oregeno, Stevia and Mint. The Stevia is great as a natural sweetener!



I also have bell pepper, anaheim peppers, and jalepeno peppers. And you can't see them but I also have some cucumber plants.

And lastly are my tomato plants. I have 3 or 4 different kinds ranging from big to small.

Here is a look at my entire garden. I know it is not perfect but I absolutly love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous, we only have snow. I think the ground will be as hard as a rock until the end of May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, did you see today's post...we have SNOW again and that really stinks! I'd love to be gardening already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that stevia is not only a great low-calorie sweetener, but it’s also got medicinal benefits? Stevia concentrate, when added to toothpaste, can actually prevent the growth of bacteria that causes gum disease. Stevia is also great in rectifying skin problems, preventing dandruff, and healing shallow cuts and scrapes much faster. So maybe you can harvest some of your stevia, and see what it can do for you as well!

    Katelin Mccaig

    ReplyDelete