Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Laundry Room Inspiration

I've been on a roll today when it comes to this whole inspiration thing, eh? The picture below is looking into my laundry room. I am definitely wanting to paint the walls a different color. I hate the off white walls! And I defiantly want to replace that hideous door!





This is the area where my washing machine is (the dryer is on the other side). I would like to either get rid of the cabinets and put up shelves or put smaller cabinets with shelves underneath.



I really like the idea of putting the laundry soaps in the glass jars and use chalkboard paint to label them. I think it looks a lot better than just having it in the boxes. But, if I were to do that I would definatly need shelves to display them on ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment