Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No more work for me!

Well.... at least not sitting behind a desk doing paperwork all day. I have officially quit my job and starting Monday I will be watching my cousin's two kids during the day while they are at work and also pulling my kids out of daycare and they will be staying home with me as well! I'm so excited!! So instead of computers and paperwork it will swimming and capri sun (:

And some other good news... On the 19th of July I go and register Jacob for preschool! Yes, I am very excited but at the same time I am sad that he is old enough to go to school already. It is only half a day so it wont be to bad. It will be fun going and shopping for a new backpack and school supplies. I think he is excited too!

1 comment:

  1. Love your home, we are currently re-decorating/painting our first home as well! Come check it out over at One Fine Wire!
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete