Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Revive! Refresh!

That is exactly what I want to do to my bedroom.... revive and refresh! I think it would be nice to have a place to go and relax. Right now my bedroom is in bad shape. Everything is out of place and it's HORRIBLE!

I have been trying to decide what to do to our bedroom for a while now. I want it to be a place we both like. Below are a few ideas that I found...


I like the earthy tones of this one. It would be easy to match things to and you could always add color if you wanted to.


I LOVE this one! I love the teal colored walls and the yellow bedding. It's bright and cheery all year round! And most of my bedroom furniture is already black (:


And I like this one because it shows how you can mix black and earth tones together to make a really relaxing bedroom. This one is my second favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment