Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

NEW CAMERA!!!!

After longing for a new camera with more features than I need, I am happy to say that I am the proud owner of the Canon Rebel T2i. I have researched a lot of cameras and was actually going to buy the cheaper model, the Canon Rebel XS, but lucky me stumbled across a super deal at Target the other day.

Michael and I were out looking for light fixtures and I just wanted to stop in and see what kind of camera deals they had. I was looking at the T1i, which was on sale for $699.99, when she pulled out a box that said T2i. I didn't see it out on display and when she went to check the price for me it came back not found. Come to find out after some digging they had recieved 2 of them by mistake! They were an on-line only product that mistakenly got sent to the store. They sent them to price them for me and they came back with a sticker that said $629.99!!!

Well I thought nothing of it until I started researching it on-line and discovered they were going for $899.99. I then talked it over with Michael and he told me to go buy it!!!! I swear I am as giddy as a schoolgirl! I have to say that I am amazed at all this camera can do.

P.S. I love you Michael and THANK YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment