Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Amazing Family Vacation: Part 1

Day 1- Friday

We decided to leave early enough Friday to give us a chance to not be in such a hurry and just enjoy the first leg of our vacation. We took our time and enjoyed everything from the small town Mexican food to the boys whining to the people we met along the way!

We arrived in San Antonio around 4pm, which still gave us enough time to head to the Riverwalk for dinner. We ate at the Saltgrass Steakhouse and I have to say I was kinda disappointed with the food, especially for how much it cost.

SA1a

SA1b

SA1c

Family

SA1d

Tyler was terrified of the big bear!

SA1e


Day 2- Saturday

We woke up Saturday morning and headed down to the farmer’s market. I was so excited! I absolutely love farmer’s markets!

Then After all was said and done Saturday we were pretty exhausted to we got a pizza and hug out in the hotel room all night watching Extreme Couponing. It was great!


SA2a

SA2l

These heirloom tomatoes were divine!

SA2d

And these were the BIGGEST zucchinis that I had ever seen.

SA2f

SA2g

I am in love with this hot pink dishwasher! They had the fridge too!!

SA2i

SA2k

The bus was the boys fave part of our day =)

SA2m

SA2n

SA2o

I though this was a pretty cool pic…
{taken at the Buckhorn Saloon and Museum}

SA2r

No comments:

Post a Comment