Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Amazing Family Vacation: Part 3

Day 4: Heading Home

Monday was our last day in San Antonio. Sniffle Sniffle.

We got up early enough to enjoy breakfast then started packing up to head home. I am not going to lie, I did not want to go home. I was having an amazing time with my boys.

The best part was Michael and I reconnected. It was like old times. Talking and laughing. I fell in love with him all over again. It was great!

I am already planning our next family vacation =)

SA4a

SA4c

SA4d

SA4f

There is still water in Texas!

SA4g

You know your home when the mesquites are bare, the ground is black and there is still the smell of smoke in the air.

Sa4i

Mother Nature is toying with us… we got NO RAIN out of these clouds!

ThunderLight

No comments:

Post a Comment