Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Workin Cattle

This morning my alarm went off at 4:12AM!

I had everyone dressed and out the door by 4:45.

Today my husband wanted to go play cowboy and work cattle. He seemed really excited about it, so I did not want to tell him no.

So off we went!

Since I have lived in the city my entire life and have not been around many cowboys or on many ranches, I was not sure what they really meant by ‘working cattle’. Boy was I in for a shock!

I have kept most of the pictures out, even though some of you may know what goes on, I did not want to upset people by posting pics of what they do.  I know that it is part of being a rancher and it has to be done.

But i would still prefer my cows to wear collars with tags :) And yes, Michael thinks I’m a weirdo because of it!

I just wanted to post a few pics of what went on throughout the morning.

And it was exciting because Jacob learned how to ride a horse all by himself!

Jake and Tanner

June5a

June5b

June5c

June5d

June5e

June5f

June5g

June5h

June5i

June5j

June5k

June5l

June5m

June5n

June5o

June5p

June5q

June5r

June5s

No comments:

Post a Comment