Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

day date

The past few weeks my hubby and I have not got to spend a whole lot of time together with work and kids and all so he took the day off to spend with me since both the boys were at school. 

It was wonderful! 

You know, we didn't do anything super special or spend any money, but the day was everything a girl could hope for. The most exciting thing we did the whole day was vote! 

Yes, on our date day we went and early voted :)


And I got my shirt in from Victoria's Secret that I ordered for the wedding that I am shooting next weekend. I don't look as sexy as one of those models in this outfit, but I think I'm rockin' it pretty well! 
(If you have never tried Dr. Scholls Fast Flats, I highly recommend them! So comfortable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment