Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

ready for that getaway!

If you read my post last week about wanting to go on a mini vacation then you would know that I stalk the webcams in and around Jackson Hole, Wyoming. There is just something about the place that makes me want to throw on some Uggs and curl up with a big ol' fluffy blanket and a good book. 

I would move there tomorrow if my husband would let me!

I am a fan of the warm weather and all, but it has to be in the right setting. You know, like a beach vacation or something. 

Just looking at these pictures makes me feel all chilly and in the mood for Fall. 

This is what town square looked like when I logged on to take a glimpse...

Beautiful! Doesn't this just make you happy to see that someone out there is getting this lovely weather.


So jealous! I would love to be outside with the boys building a snowman or making snow angels. 

I can keep dreaming. If this winter is anything like it was last year, and I pray it is, then we will have plenty of chances to make snowmen and snow angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment