Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

dreaming of a small getaway

With Fall here and the temperatures still in the mid to high 80’s has me dreaming of being somewhere where there is actually Fall going on. One of my #1 places I want to visit is Jackson, Wyoming. They have webcams set up throughout town and the place just looks absolutly gorgeous!

The leaves are already changing colors and the temps are in the mid 50’s during the day.
Perfect weather for Fall!

Just looking at these pics makes me want to put on some old sweats and cuddle up with a cup of hot chocolate next to a roaring fire while looking out at an amazing view of the mountains.

My poor Hubby hates the cold so I think I may have a hard time convincing him that we need to leave 80* weather for 40* and 50* weather.

blog4_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment