Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

pumpkiny fun

On Saturday since Mike was bow hunting I decided I would take the boys to the local pumpkin patch and farm. The last time I went was last year when Jake was in kindergarten, so I thought that it would be fun for the boys to run and play till they could't run and play anymore. 

And it was GREAT! 

Except for the fact that it was 90* outside! 

Maybe I'm just being difficult, but when I go to the pumpkin patch I want it to be cold. And if not cold at least a little chilly. Don't get me wrong it's nice to be outside and not freeze to death, but it would be nice to pick out pumpkins and not be dripping with sweat. 

No matter what the weather the boys had a blast and at the end of the day that is all that really matters!

Here are a few pictures from our day :)














No comments:

Post a Comment