Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

shooting my 1st wedding

A couple of weeks back a friend of mine asked me to photograph her wedding that is the first weekend of November. At first I tried talking her out of it. Not because I am not confident in my ability to take great pictures, just because I have never photographed a wedding and those are their once in a lifetime moments that you can’t go back and do again. But after a couple hours of talking I agreed to do it.

Every photographer has a first wedding right? I am super excited to be able to help a friend out and get some great experience at the same time.

One thing that I wasn’t sure about was what to wear. I didn’t want to stand out, but I did want to be comfortable. It’s an evening wedding so I will be on my feet most of the day and night but couldn’t find anything that I thought would work. Then I decided to check out Victoria’s Secret and came across this outfit. I love it! It’s perfect for a low key wedding and I will blend in as much as a girl can with two cameras.

blog3

No comments:

Post a Comment