Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

comfy warmer weather outfits

Good afternoon lovelies! 

You wanna know some super awesome, super exciting news?

Spring and Summer, you know those two seasons where warm weather starts pushing the cold weather out and you don't freeze your tail off every time you walk out the door, are almost here! 

Time to jump for joy

I have been been waiting almost 4 months for warmer weather to get here. Just when we think that winter is almost over WHAM! some cold front makes it's way down from the north and slams us with cold weather all over again. It's really depressing. But with SpRiNg BrEaK right around the corner (literally!) I thought I would share some of my fave SpRiNg BrEaK outfits. 

It doesn't matter if you are going to be relaxing in some cozy seaside town or hopping from place to place in the busy city, I think these are the perfect go to outfits for any occasion. The best part is I can make almost every outfit with stuff from my closet :)








What are you doing for SpRiNg BrEaK this year? What are some of your go to styles?

No comments:

Post a Comment