Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

san antonio mini spring break: heading home

Monday was our last day of vacation. *sniffle sniffle*

I was so sad that we had to pack up and leave. I really enjoy spending time with my boys. And I love it that Mike gets to do thing with us since he works so much while we are at home. 


We were on the road pretty early since people had to be at work the next day and Mike was still feeling ill. Poor guy. He was awesome the whole weekend even though he was sick.


Road trippin it west...


We stopped for lunch in Ozona and they had a Sonic you could go inside and eat. It was very weird. 

But I got a vanilla dr. pepper to enjoy on the rest of the trip :)


And that is the end of my vacation posts. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. 


Thanks for looking through oodles and oodles of pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment