Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year Has Come and Gone

I know everyone goes around making New Year’s resolutions this time of year, but honestly, how many people actually stick to their so called ‘resolutions’? I will be the first to admit that I am guilty of not following through with the things I set out to do in the new year. This year I want to be different. I’m not going to call them resolutions, they are more like goals that I am setting to achieve. Some of them are practical and some of them are going to be a little hard for me to follow through with, but nonetheless I am going to give it my best.

Here is a list of the things I would like to do in the new year:

a) Find a church and attend regularly. The church we were attending didn’t feel right, so about 3 months ago we just stopped going instead of trying to find another one. So we are now on the lookout for a new home church.

b) Be more organized. I am one of those people who tries so hard to be organized that I am extremely unorganized. I want to be more organized when it comes to the household, business and Jake’s school.

c) Be a more frugal. I am in desperate need of a money management makeover! I would like to teach myself to not spend money like it grows on trees. I even plan to balance my checkbook every time I spend money, which is something I have not done in years!

d) Do something with photography. I am not the best photographer out there, but I want to do something with it this next year. I plan on taking some classes and doing more ‘shoots’ for friends to get the hang of things. And most importantly take more pictures of my boys, and maybe even be in a few!

e) Loose my flab. Yes, I know… I make this one every year and NEVER stick to it. Maybe this year will be different?!?

 

What are some of your goals in the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment