Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas, Part II

This year Christmas was very special for me. I am blessed beyond belief and got to spend it with the three people I love most in this world. Christ has done AMAZING things for us this year!

 

I am so excited that I now have a family of my own that I can create traditions with. And one of those traditions is opening stockings on Christmas Eve, not that my kids are old enough to know the difference. And we live so far away from Michael’s family that my boys open gifts from Thanksgiving to the middle of January. And on top of that both their birthdays are so extremely close to Christmas. Maybe we just need to move closer to his family!?

StockingsCollage

 

The boys stayed up so late the night before that we had to wake them up Christmas morning. But once they were awake they were ready to go! I had them go one at a time so that I could get pictures of both of them opening their gifts. Even Baylee got to open presents and Michael had a surprise present under the tree!

ChristmasCollage

No comments:

Post a Comment