Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photo Friday Week 11: Spring

blogbutton

I feel horrible that I missed last Friday’s Photo Friday, but I am making it up this week. I hope that Trina can forgive me :) You need to head over to her fabulous blog and check out all of the wonderful spring photos for this week’s Photo Friday.

My picture this week is of Tyler drinking from the sprinkler in his underwear and yellow boots!

We know that it is spring because the mesquites are bloomin’ and I’m getting my backyard ready for sod…

Tyler Water Sprinkler

Here are the boys muddy feet…

Boys Muddy

And of course my special blond hair green eyed girl!

Baylee

Next Week: Planning

5 comments:

  1. Great photo...ahhh...to be young,, carefree and drinking from a sprinkler ( love the boots ! )Brings back happy memories of when my 5 children were growing up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these photos! And such a great sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing to see how much energy my kids have. And I love the boots too! He cracks me up when he wears them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that spring is here. I just wish it would rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno how I missed this post, but I love these photos! Your boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete