Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Road Trippin’ West

Today the boys and I road tripped it west to take Michael some parts and have lunch at the small town café. And yes, this town is smaller than Mayberry! Plus, it’s probably one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. I wish I would have taken a picture of it, but Michael gets a little embarrassed sometimes when I whip out the camera and start taking pictures of my food. Poor guy, doesn’t know it is going to happen a lot more now that I have a pretty new camera bag to haul all my gear around in. Since I’m usually in a rush to get there and back and today I was not, I decided to take advantage of it and drive home on small highway instead of the interstate and play around with my camera a bit.


Here was the beautiful morning that we woke up to. I know it does not look that pretty here, but it was so much prettier in person. 

Foggy Morning


I don’t think I am ever going to get a good picture of this kid. I pull out the camera and he has to start making goofy faces. Every time! Never fails.

Jacob Drive Home


I love it! You can see forever. Plus the sunrises and sunsets are so beautiful. So much better than seeing the bright lights of a city.

WestTexas


Some of our beautiful West Texas scenery. I am not sure if anyone actually lives in this town, but I love all the small town charm that it has.

Notrees


My little man was mad at me because I would not let him eat my twizzlers, which happen to be my second favorite road trip food, the first being deer jerky of course. Maybe next time he will eat his lunch.

Tyler Drive Home

No comments:

Post a Comment