Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: Verse 5!

Every other week I look forward to Siesta Scripture time over at the LPM blog with Beth.

I dig deep and try to find a verse that is helps me through the obstacles that I face at that current time.

This week was a particularly hard week for me. On top of our scare with Tyler, this week I struggled with doubts about my faith. I was ashamed of my thoughts and even more ashamed to talk to anyone about it. But I mustered up the courage to talk to my sweet husband about it, which is not something I would have done in the past. And I’m glad I did! He didn’t think I was crazy or weird. He let me know that it is okay to have doubts from time and that God does not love me any less. Even though I was afraid that he would.

After the encouraging words from the man I love, I am back on track and I know that the devil was just trying to attack me. I gave him the boot, and now I am back to praising the God!


‘Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed.’

Isaiah 54:10


No comments:

Post a Comment