Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I {Heart} My New Camera Bag

I have been wanting a new camera bag since I first got my camera back in June. Originally I purchased one from Epiphanie, but decided to cancel my order since they would not even ship out until April {but will eventually get one}. So, I headed over to Jo Totes and fell in love with the teal Rose tote. But sadly, they were sold out as well. So I checked back every so often and they were going to be in stock! I {im} patiently waited for them to go on sale and bought one first thing.

Then the hardest part came… waiting for it to be delivered!

But yesterday, when I was least expecting it, the doorbell rang.

And there was! The mailman with a box in his hands that read ‘A Very Special Delivery’. I couldn’t wait to tear her open, but first I had to photograph my journey. Plus, what super cute bag doesn’t deserve it’s own photo shoot?

Here is my very special delivery

bag3

Here she is all put together and customized. I am beyond excited that my camera has a new cozy home.

bag8

No comments:

Post a Comment