Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beth Moore’s Living Proof Live

This last Saturday I attended Beth Moore’s Living Proof Live simulcast. And I wanted to show you parts of my day through the lens of my iPhone.

Have I told you how much I love Beth Moore? Well I do!

My BFF and I attended the simulcast at a small church in a neighboring town. I was shocked that more churches in our area were not having one, but that may have been due to the fact that she was only like 2 hours from here!

The day was wonderful! They had breakfast, lunch and snacks for you to munch on throughout the day and childcare. Michael took the day off to watch the boys for me so I could enjoy myself, and while I was gone he cleaned the house! I’m talking scrubbed baseboards and washed windows cleaned too. Have I told y’all how much I love him? Well I do! A lot!

IMG_1747

IMG_1748

The simulcast was amazing, just as I expected it to be. The message came out of Luke 1:1-4 and Acts 1:1-5. The seven points of the day were:
1. We were created for good company.
2. An individual calling can only be fulfilled in a ‘we’ context.
3. God never overlooks a single ‘me’ in the bigger ‘we’.
4. Jesus became a friend of sinners so we could become a friend of God.
5. We can revel in the certainty of the things that we’ve been taught.
6. Jesus has passes us the salt also.
7. We can ALSO be many convincing proofs that Jesus is alive.

IMG_1750

IMG_1756

This woman here is one of the best friends I have ever had. She is truly an amazing woman. She is wonderful at all she does. She makes me want to be not only a better wife and mother, but a better person. She is like the big sister that I never had.

I met a lot of wonderful ladies. They were all so sweet and welcomed everyone with open arms. If I lived there, I would definitely attend church there.

No comments:

Post a Comment