Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kitchen Counter Decor

Lately I have been trying to beautify my house.

When you live with three guys sometimes it’s not always the easiest to have pretty things everywhere.

And it doesn’t help that I am kind of a tomboy myself. But I try.

So, I thought that since I am in my kitchen quite a bit, that it needed some sprucing up.

KitchenDecor1

I need new frames, or just to paint the old ones. 
But a must is having a picture of my boys close by!

KitchenDecor2

The 8x10 frame is perfect to display special artwork and can be changed out as often as needed.

KitchenDecor3

Note: The walls right now are painted ‘Fabulous Red’, but will soon be painted more of a toned down, deeper color like a barn red or something. And hopefully I will get around to sanding down and re-staining the cabinets sometime in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the "artwork" frame! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. beautiful.. You are a innovative decorator! good work!!
    Cool Math

    ReplyDelete