Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lord Show Me the Way

Can you remember being a kid and wondering what you were going to do when you were ‘all grown up’?

I know that I did, and I knew that I wanted to do something that I loved more than anything in the world.

And that is what I am doing! Being a stay at home mom to my boys and a wife to my husband is what I love. More than anything in the world. Sometimes it’s not the most glamorous job or the most desirable, but it’s the most rewarding job in the entire world. And I won’t lie… there are days where I want to quit! There are days where I have had enough of everyone's whining and crying. But what mother doesn’t get sick of hearing it at one point or another?

Every once in a while I feel like my boys are growing up so fast that they are needing me less and less. Deep down I know that it isn’t true, but still it’s there.

I have considered going back to school and actually planned on seeing a counselor, but in the end after lots of prayer and talks with the hubby, decided that this time with the boys is too precious to waste in a classroom if I don’t have to. Michael told me that I can always go back to school, I can’t go back and be a mom to my boys when they are small. Isn’t he wise?

I know God has more in store for me, and even though I don’t know what it is yet… I know it is going to be something that will glorify Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment