Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The BIG 4

Yesterday we celebrated Tyler’s 4th birthday with a quite get together at home. I have been bad these last couple of months. I didn’t throw a party for Jacob, so I decided to not have a party for Tyler either. I know some people may think that is bad, but I have not been home on a weekend in over 2 months!
Lyryn, I needed you here to make a super awesome cake and plan a rockin’ party :)

Here is Tyler holding a pic of him when he was just 1 day old. Doesn’t he look so big?!

tylerbday16

They so misspelled Tyler’s name on his cake. They spelled it T-y-l-O-r instead of with an E. So I had to do a quick fix.

tylerbday17

The birthday boy just woke up from his afternoon nap.

tylerbday3

The birthday table that I set up.
(Funny story about the Christmas tree birdhouse next to the cake and pizza on a stick.)

tylerbday4

When I asked Tyler what he wanted for his birthday dinner he told me ‘pizza with the stick in it’.
I had made pizza on a stick for Jacob’s birthday and now my boys can’t seem to get enough of it.
(Recipe will be up tomorrow)

pizzapops7

Michael told me if I made pizza on a stick that I had to make Mexican Sushi as well.
I know it may sound strange, but they really are oh so yummy!

tylerbday7

Tyler eating his pizza…

tylerbday8

Time to blow out the candle!!! Make a Wish!

tylerbday9

For a week when I asked Tyler what he wanted for his birthday he would tell me ‘a Christmas tree birdhouse’. I had no clue what he meant or why he wanted one. But I didn’t ask questions. If that is what my sweet boy wanted that is what I was going to get. And lo and behold, I went to Penney’s and they had their Christmas ornaments 75% off. I swear my odds were better at cash 5 then finding what he wanted. But I did! And there it is. The story of the Christmas tree birdhouse :)

tylerbday11

More hot wheels!!!

tylerbday12

Tyler looking over his Legos.

tylerbday13

CHEESE!

tylerbday14

He is rockin’ the messy hair do while he tears into his new toys.

tylerbday15

And there you have a simple, yet lovely 4th birthday party for a very special boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment