Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

oh happy day!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEL!

For the last 6 months every time I have gone into the kitchen do wash dishes I have had to look at my broken, won’t work if my life depended on it dishwasher. Hand washing it was. And I have to say it was getting pretty old. It had gone beyond just wanting a new dishwasher, I needed a new dishwasher!

After countless hours searching, I finally found the perfect one. And the best part… she was was on sale! After patiently waiting for was seemed like forever {okay it was only four days}, she was delivered and my sweet hubby installed her last night for me. So far I have nothing but good things to say. She is a dream!

{Insert happy dance here}

dishwasher

{This is the Whirlpool Gold Energy Star Dishwasher! It was beautiful and on sale!!! Normally $749.99 this beauty was on sale for $466.68 plus a 10% off online coupon from retailmenot.com. For a total sale price of $420! Now I am doing my happy dance :)}

The boys on the other hand were more excited about the box she came in. I don’t blame them. I don’t think I have ever met a kid excited about doing the dishes.

boysbox

Baylee was ready for her close up!

Bee

She was also ready for her nightly game of fetch.
Ain’t she adorable?

bee2

Now I am off to do some dishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment