Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Baby is 4

Today has been a whirlwind of emotions and denial. Four years ago today my doctor sent me to the hospital to be induced. At 9:36pm I gave birth to a healthy 6 pound 6 ounce baby boy. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would be a mother to not one, but two boys.

pregtyler2

I want to start by saying that I NEVER wanted kids. I was way to selfish to want to consider sharing my time with a baby. I was in no way ready for a what lied ahead. Then one day in April God surprised me with a baby. A baby that I never knew I wanted. A baby I loved more than life itself. Then that sweet baby started getting bigger and I started to get ‘baby fever’. Something that my dear sweet hubby tried to cure. But it didn’t work. I prayed. I cried. I even think there was one point where I begged. I had never wanted anything more than I wanted another baby. And in God’s right timing I was pregnant again. (I think it was like a month or something like that, too long for me lol) And I won’t lie, when that sonogram tech told me at 12 weeks that I was having another boy I was devastated. I cried for a week. Then one day I woke up and saw how awesome my sweet Jacob was and couldn’t wait to have another boy. God knew exactly what I needed :) I won’t tell you the last four years have been easy breezy, but they have been the best four years of my life! Never in a million years would I have thought that my life would have turned out this incredibly blessed.

DSC009992

I hope that my baby know that his mommy loves him more than words can say and that I could not have asked for a better boy. He will forever be my baby. I love you oh so much Hoss!

Happy Birthday Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment