Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

inspired: project “purge”

I was reading one of my favorite organizing websites is iheartorganizing.com and came across her post ‘Project Purge’ and it inspired me to do my very own ‘project purge’. BTW, Jen is a flipping genius! There are so many awesome ideas and so much inspiration in her posts. She really makes me want to organize!

Looking around my house you would think that my family needs to be featured on an episode of hoarders. Okay, it’s not really that bad, but you get the idea.

Over the next 4 weeks I am going to go through each room in the house and decide what needs to be thrown away, what can be sold, and what we should keep. Right now I am in the whole “less is more” frame of mind. There is definitely a lot of the ‘more’ around my house and I need a whole lot ‘less’.

Here is my plan:


week 1 {jan.23rd-28th}: bedrooms

week 2 {jan.30-feb.4rd}: office

week 3 {feb.6th-12th}: living room/entry/kitchen/laundry room

week 4 {feb.13th-18th}: garage


Maybe I will inspire someone else to ‘purge’ around there house just as Jen has inspired me. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment