I am horrible about making New Year’s resolutions and never sticking to them. I always make this huge list of things that I want to do, but never end up doing.
So I have decided not to call them resolutions, instead I call them goals. For some reason it is easier for me to get done when I think of them like that. Nutty, I know!
Here are my major goals for the new year…
1. Read my bible more. Read the kids their bible more. Convince Michael to read his bible more.
2. To actually get out that get er’ done list and fix up our house!
3. Lose 20 lbs. (I gained that much when I quite smoking)
4. Eat better. Make healthier meals. Have healthier snacks for the kids.
5. Workout at least 5 days a week!
6. Be better with money and work on paying off my urban burban.
I have already started on 99% of everything on that list. And if you know me at all that is a HUGE!
Have you set any goals for the new year?