Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Saturday morning I dropped Jacob off with my parents so he could spend the day with them... it was weird because they don't spend a lot of time with him. But he loved it and they all had a great time. While he was gone we decided to go look at Lack's for something new to help build Michael's credit. We looked at everything under the sun and finally decided on a new refrigerator. I was so excited! (I will post pictures soon.) We had a nice lunch with Tyler... we forgot how easy it was to just have one child. After we picked up the fridge we picked up Jacob and went home. He had a blast with his grandparents and can't wait to do it all over again.

Michael told me he found a field service truck for cheap that he really wants so we have decided to just refinance the house and buy him the truck instead of moving into a new house. I am behind him 110% and with this it means kinda starting his own business but we will see how it all goes. Eventually, if we do move I would like to move somewhere other than where we are now. Maybe someplace prettier...

Sunday we had to get up extra early becuase it was our week to bring donuts for Sunday School. I was excited to go this week becuase as most of you know I have been batteling my own personal demons hearing the lesson was just what I needed. After SS we stayed for service which was good because we hadn't been in a loooong time! It was a good sermon and I am glas that we stayed. We will be going from now on! I saw several people I hadn't seen in a long time and that was good. Then for dinner we had over Lance and Courtney and we grilled up some steaks. We all had a good time and will be doing it again soon i'm sure. And I have re-opened my boys blog... but I have a lot of catching up to do on that one and will mainly post here.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment