Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Wonderful Weekend

I have been MIA for a couple of days because I have been uber busy. I spent most of the weekend working in the backyard and it felt great. The weather was nice and I actually got a lot done....but I still have so much to do. I feel like it's never going to get done! But I know it will and I will be so happy when it does! ANd we have decided to have a yard sale in 2 weeks to help me get the money for my yard furniture...yay! I can't wait!

Here are a few pictures from my weekend...

Here is my little Budda sitting in the backyard while I work.

If you look closely you can see dirt on his mouth...that's right! He was eating it!!!

Here are my strawberry plants that I got in Saturday. I can't wait to see the stawberries that they produce!

These are some of the flowers I got. I am not sure what they are but there is one tulip.

These are the other flowers that I got. I love them!

I am not sure what this flower is but they said it will bloom lots of flowers. And the pot I put it in was only .50 cents at a garage sale!

Here is a pic of all my flowers and my back porch. I still have work to do on it but it is going to be amazing when it's done!

Here is the fence where the trumpet vine was....it's gone for good!

Here are some herbs that I am going to plant in my garden. I have basil, cilantro, jalepeno peppers and bell peppers. I am going to get tomato plants this week.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm a bit behind and going backwards now but wow you have been busy. Can't believe the baby was outside in just a diaper and now it's so cold there. Are you plants gonna make it? Oh and I just love jalepeno and bell pepper plants, they look so cute growing. I can't wait to get some and tomato plants as well, but it'll be awhile before I can get them here in MI.

    ReplyDelete