Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Backyard Progress

After my post the other day on my backyard I thought I would give an update on how things are going.

I have been trying to water my lawn twice a day since it gets so scorching hot during the day. Sometimes it’s kind of hard because we have this stupid water ban in effect. But I guess it’s for the best. Sigh.

Most of it is just a matter of cleaning up all the stuff that Baylee has destroyed. I swear she is half goat. I mean what dog eats potting soil? Mine, that’s who!

I feel like I still have so much to do. I mean there is cleaning the garden, getting rid of the trash, filling in the dirt square with cement and adding some cute decorations. Hopefully soon I will be able to show you an after picture.


Here is a before picture…

Patio BeforeABbefore


And here is an in progress…


BackyardDuring1

No comments:

Post a Comment