Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vegetable Tales

It’s done!


It is finally done!


I couldn’t be more excited that my garden in now a working vegetable factory. Hopefully soon I will be enjoying red and yellow tomatoes and picking fresh herbs {okay I still need to buy those}.


I absolutely love gardening! I look forward to going out there everyday to water my plants and see if there are any yummy treats for me. Eeeeek! I could just squeal with excitement right now :)



Here was my garden just last week!


Garden Before



And this was my garden last night after we got the fence up.
The difference is amazing!

Wire Fence 8



This morning I planned out my garden perfectly.
We have tomatoes, jalapenos, green beans and carrots!

{And soon I will have cilantro, parsley, rosemary, basil, dill and chives}

Veggies1



My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Veggies2



My baby jalapenos plant.

Jalapenos



My beautiful tomatoes.

Veggies3



I can’t wait until those tomatoes are big enough to eat!!

tomatoes



My twin tomato plants.
I am hoping that means they will produce twice as much!


Tomatoes2


Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

  1. ok... It's final! You are coming to visit me because I need someone to help me do MY garden. Tell your hubby that. You are coming to Pa to help Lyryn with her garden. That's it! BTW - Text me back!!!!

    ReplyDelete