Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I {Heart} the Country

Oh how I wish I could describe just how much I absolutely love being in the country.

It is so peaceful…. and quiet.

I am oh so ready to leave the hustle and bustle of the our somewhat big city. And I think that Michael would actually agree with me.

I dream of the day that I need a riding lawnmower to tackle the yard, or am able to grow veggies without worry.

Oh that would be the life!


Here is a pic of my table centerpiece right now. Yes! They are fake.
P.S. See the red walls? I am going to paint them as soon as I get done with the living room.
What color you ask? That I am not sure of yet.

SunflowersAB_thumb[7]


I would love a house on LOTS of acres and a relaxing porch!

jjok12outside_Turley_Ranch_House
{Source: Hunting Club.com}


Who doesn’t love a country table?
{I actually have one of these in my garage waiting to be refinished}

DSC_0080
{Source: The Feminist Housewife}


Or a light, bright and open kitchen…

NOH-Giannetti-1-10-kitchen-1
{Source: Google}


  I am eager to be able to have some chickens…

3808128340_d64a515657_thumb[2]
{Source: A Dash of Sass}


So I can have fresh eggs!

3808130964_b138b94747_thumb[2]
{Source: A Dash of Sass}


Maybe even have one of these…

HorseFieldAB_thumb2


And you can’t forget some of moo cows!

Cattle-on-Pasture-in-Texas-s1_thumb[2]
{Source: Google}

No comments:

Post a Comment