Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday and a Baby

First thing I did this morning was take this precious little girl straight from Becca! Look at her is she not absolutely ADORABLE? I have a feeling that I won’t be putting her down the entire weekend.

Tatum


Today was also my dear sweet Michael’s 27th birthday. I was so caught up with everything that I forgot to take a picture of what he got. Me and the boys got him a pair of Cinch jeans and some Oakley’s that he has been wanting.

Happy Birthday babe!
We Love You!

May28f


After breakfast this morning Tyler decided he was going to take it upon himself to get the water hose out and start playing.

MAy28a

May28b

May28c

May28d

May28e


And we smoked a whole hog for dinner! Again, I forgot to take the after pictures, but I can tell you that it was DELICIOUS!

May28g

No comments:

Post a Comment