Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons

Duh, you make lemonade!

And why not drink that lemonade out of a mason jar?

I absolutely love mason jars. I do all sorts of things with them. I use them as glasses, soup cups, salad bowls, vases, candle holders… you name it I do it. And it’s so convenient if you have to travel with them because they have lids.

They make wonderful sweet tea glasses.

I don’t know why I haven't blogged about it before?

teaAB


Well as I was searching the internet for my next great inspiration, I came across these cute mason jar lids on
Hostess with the Mostess

masonjarlemon1

How perfect would they be for sipping lemonade on the patio this summer?

Thought so! So I had to have some. You can order them from CandleSoylutions.com. And better yet, they are only .47c each!

I will be posting pics as soon as I get them in the mail.

And I thought I would share a lemonade recipe with y’all :)


Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 gallon cold water
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup hot water (use out of gallon)

1 lemon sliced

Squeeze lemons to render juice. In a 1 gallon jug or pitcher pour sugar into the hot water and stir until dissolved. Add lemon juice and rest of water. Stir. Pour lemonade over ice in mason jar. Add a few lemon slices as garnish and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment