Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bring the Rain

As some of you know here in Texas we are currently experiencing a severe drought. And that is kinda an understatement. Here where I live we are under stage 3 water restrictions it is so bad, which means we can only water 8 hours a week or so.

Well… last night God decided to bless us with some rain!!!

And it was GLORIOUS!

Oh how I love the way rain smells… and feels… and sounds… I love everything about rain.

It rained at my house for over an hour and sprinkled on and off all night. At one point the thunder was so loud it set off a car alarm and the lightning spawned a few small power outages. But who cares!

WE GOT RAIN!

StormA

Tyler slept through the whole thing.

Storm4

While Jacob and Baylee played on the floor and every time they would hear thunder would run over to the window to look outside. It was too cute!
{Goofy me forgot to take pictures of it. Sigh.}

StormB

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the rain too! What part of TX are y'all in? We're in Ft Worth and just got the tiniest bit of sprinkles here this evening.

    ReplyDelete