Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Around the Corner

With summer winding down and school starting in 6 days, it can only mean one thing…

FALL is on it’s way!

I absolutly love fall, for all the obvious reasons of course. I love the way it looks and the way it smells. Oh how I love all the smells of fall. From hot cider to pumpkin spice, they are all so wonderful.

And you can’t forget about the cozy sweaters, furry boots and smell of a roaring fire! 
Oh so heavenly.

Here are some beautiful fall colors for you to enjoy:

32779436c

168575954_bfaad8d576

Fall-snow

pb-091001-fallfoliage-8p_photoblog900


As I surfed browsed the internet today looking at inspiration I stumbled upon some pictures of amazing ranches for sale in Wyoming. I would love to live in a place that was as breathtaking as this.

IMG_0

My living room furniture would look fabulous here!

IMG_2a 

IMG_6aa

Who would not want to wake up to this beautiful panoramic view?!

IMG_6a

Or see these grazing in your backyard…

IMG_9

{all pictures courtesy of Google}

No comments:

Post a Comment