Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Steak Taco Yummy-ness

SteakTacos

Steak Tacos

2 to 3 lbs. Sirloin Steak
1/2 bottle of beer
10 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves of garlic smashed
1/2 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper
Juice of half an orange
Optional: 2 green onion stalks

Mix your beer, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper and orange together in a dish big enough for your meat.

Add the steak and let marinate for about an hour, turning once halfway through.

Grill your steak on outdoor grill or in a grill pan until done to your liking. I prefer mine pink in the middle, but there are some people who choose to cook there’s until it no longer moo’s. I had to use my grill pan because my outdoor grill is broken, but it worked perfectly!

And if you like, grill your green onions until browned, cut in half and serve on your tacos! They are delish!

SteakTacosZ

One of my favorite things to add to my tacos is pico de gallo. It adds color, heat and wonderful flavor.

Pico

You can see my detailed recipe for my Pico de Gallo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment