Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It’s My Birthday!

Today I am the big…

27

I can’t believe that I am only three years away from 30. I can remember being 17 thinking that 27 was so far away. Where does the time go?

In the past 10 years I have found my soul mate, bought a house, got married, had two handsome little boys, been able to be a stay at home mom, traveled to the Caribbean {which I will do again… soon!}, started a business with my husband, made wonderful life long friends, discovered that I love taking pictures and so so so much more!

I am incredibly blessed to have everything that I have. God has given me more than I could ever imagine!

Today I will be getting my hair done {pics tomorrow} and hanging out with friends and family.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

P.S. I am a horrible blogger lately! But all that is changing soon. I have so much to blog about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment