Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Organized Life: Refrigerator and Freezer

I have been reading I Heart Organizing for a while now and I have to tell you, I have kinda fallen in love with organizing a little myself. It is so awesome to know that everything is all clean and organized, but what’s even better is that I can find it!

The first thing I decided to work on was our fridge{s} and freezer. Partly because it was the easiest, but mainly because I knew that I could get them done in one day. They was a horrible cluttered mess and I was lucky if I knew what we had half the time.

I can’t believe how much better it looks now! I can find things, and it isn’t so crammed that things go to waste because I can’t find them to use them. I am still working on some storage ideas, but it is coming along nicely.

Fridge

I love storing certain foods in bins. They are easy to access and don’t get tossed around all over the fridge. Another new love is glass juice containers. I can’t wait to get some for my milk!

InsideFridge

Next on the list was to clean my freezer. Here is a before and after. I’m not sure if it will stay exactly like this, but it is already a million times better!

Freezer

I am lucky enough to still have our very first fridge that we got as a wedding present. When we bought our new one we moved the old one out into the garage for extra storage if needed. Let me tell you, it comes in handy! I keep all the beer, wine and extra juices on the bottom shelf where they stay cold. In the door is where I keep all the condiments that I use, but not on a daily basis. This way I still have them, but they are not taking up space in the fridge inside.

OutsideFridge

I hope you enjoyed the little tour of fridge{s} and freezer.

Next on my agenda is my kitchen cupboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment