Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mama’s Got a Brand New Do

I am officially another year older and my awesome gift from my awesomely sweet hubby was a trip to a salon I have always wanted to go to and he took off work to watch the boys. Perfect gift!

Then my amazing friend took me to lunch where we ate some yummy Italian food and let me hang out with her and her 6 month old daughter for the afternoon.

And for dinner, instead of eating out, Michael and I grilled and had an evening at home with the boys.

My birthday was perfect!

I was not sure when I got to the salon what I was going to do with my hair. But here is where we started… {notice my roots have grown out and my hair had not been washed in 3 days lol}.

OldHairDo

And here is what we got in the end…

NewHairDo

I got highlights and lowlights to darken up the blonde some.
And… I am not sure how I like it yet, but everyone else seems to like it.
Oh ya, and I got it trimmed and my side sweep bang back :)

1 comment: